Dr. Andreas Trittel
Programme Director, Deutsche Bank AG (CIB-Transformation)
My purpose with this event and beyond:
To support the proliferation of best practice in modern and responsible companies and management with appreciation for their stakeholders and the common good.
My functional area within the CCEC2019 organizing team:
Business Development to ensure a good attendance of companies and individuals eager to learn about CC or exchange experience and expectations.
My goals in supporting this event:
- Learn more about success factors for CC
- Engage with more impactful enterprises and organisations
- Establish and deepen relationships with more like-minded people
- Pass on the torch from Barcelona to another city in Europe
- Help creating a better, sustainable world
I like bringing together different cultures (e.g. Latinos, Germans, Anglo-Saxons), concepts (social market economy, employee participation, anthroposophy) and contacts (family, friends, professionals).
Discovery of Conscious Capitalism:
My brother and sister-in-law, Frank and Sabine, had enthusiastically reported from Capitalismo Consciente in Spain.
The most exciting moment with Conscious Capitalism:
I was thrilled by contributions of successful CC practitioners and advisors at the impressive European Conference 2018 in Barcelona.
Ready to rock.