Prof. Dr. Christian Schmidkonz
Munich Business School
My purpose with this event and beyond:
To inspire people from all over the world to make the world a better place, especially in work life and elsewhere.
My functional area within the CCEC2019 organizing team:
Winning speakers and creating a program for happiness in Business
My goals in supporting this event:
- Identifying and presenting best practices
- Bringing like-minded people together
- Catalysing change in thinking: "Purpose before profit"
- Creating an open, creative, positive and friendly platform
- Show critics/sceptics ways in which they can achieve (even) more with Conscious Business.
I can’t remember a single joke – but I always like to laugh at good jokes; I suppose I’m always unknowingly laughing about the same ones.
Discovery of Conscious Capitalism:
San Francisco Chronicle mentioned the book and I later read it under a Japanese maple tree in Pacifica (CA) in the summer.
The most exciting moment with Conscious Capitalism:
Every time again, when students in and after attending the Conscious Business Course discuss whether a business is conscious or not
Christina Kubisch, Electrical Walks San Francisco; walk around S.F., hearing the city through electromagnetic induction headphones – here a very noisy neon sign on Mission St.